A Message from our Membership Chair, Richard Podlacha
The Conservative Party of Canada has a strong and growing membership on both a national level and within our riding of Sarnia-Lambton.
We place a high value on our members for the work they do as volunteers during and between campaign periods, and for the substantial financial contribution they make to ensure the party can operate effectively and prepare to fight the next election campaign.
Conditions of Membership
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Active support for the founding principles of the Conservative Party of Canada
- At least 14 years of age
- Payment by applicant of required membership fee
- Signature of the applicant on the membership application
- Membership fees are NOT donations and are not tax deductible.
- The cost to join the Conservative Party of Canada is $15.00 per year. Multi-year memberships can be purchased.